Competition: Win Black House tickets

BLACK HOUSE returns this year to Aberystwyth Arts Centre for another multi stage, multi floor and multi genre musical mashup. This is one of Mid Wales’s biggest nights of the year and will start the new term off. The event will be on the 4th October.

black house big

The Arts Centre will host 6 stages over its 3 floors of unique music  that celebrates dance music and looks at a broad range of festival art and culture.

With each area and stage hosted by top local sound systems and nights out, it is sure to be a showcase of some of the best local artists and performers alongside a huge line up of acclaimed headline acts.

The night will not only include “mind blowing production, set design, sound, decor, visuals and musical madness”, but there will also be a variety of stalls from local independent businesses, live art, attractions, and performers.

Advanced tickets cost £15, while standard tickets cost £17.50. More details, including the acts that will be appearing can be found here.

Competition

This year Aber Student Media has two tickets to give away for the event this October. To put yourself into the draw for a ticket then you need to come find us at one of the Freshers’ Fairs this week and sign up to our mailing list. On Friday we will pull two random names out of a hat and will announce the winners online and via email.