Welcome to abercourier.com

This article is kept as an archive only.

On behalf of the new Courier committee and editors, may I welcome to you our site, the place to come to view YOUR student newspaper online.

This site shall be hosting all upcoming articles that you can read in the paper, as well as some web exclusive content, including articles that we don’t have space for, as well as those that lend themselves better to web viewing(interactive content and the like)

What we need now is for you guys, as Students of Aberystwyth University, to get involved, either by simply reading the paper, or submitting content for everyone else to read. There are only a few of us editors, without your contributions this revamped student media will not take off. If you’re involved with anything related to University life that you think others want or need to hear about, get in touch.

The focus of The Courier will be news and discussion that is relevant to students of your University, but we shall also be covering issues that affect us all as students.

If you’d like to submit content and help form the next edition of this paper(the all important Freshers edition) please take a look here for contact details of all the editors (if you’re unsure which area you’d like to be involved with, get in touch with either Steffan the Editor, or Joe Landers, the Assistant Editor) We’d love to have you onboard.

The Courier Committee 2011/12